- Competitive interest rates that increase as your balances grow
- Use as savings, checking, or both
- Unlimited transactions
- Fee-free* access to 43,000 ATMs nationwide via Allpoint Network
- Use of any ATM with no fees from First State Bank*
- Free 24/7 telephone, mobile banking and online banking with bill pay
- Free MasterCard® ATM/Debit Card
- Paper and eStatements ($3 value per month)
- Free account alerts +
- Free personalized debit card ($9.95 value)
- No Transfer from Savings Fee when covering an overdraft when you have selected this overdraft protection option ($10 value per occurrence)
- No annual fee for Home Equity Lines of Credit ($50 value)
- $200 off closing costs on a First State Bank Mortgage
- Free download of information into financial management software such as Quicken®
- Cash (up to $25) for unused checks and debit cards**
- FDIC protection
- Overdraft privilege++
|Less than $2,500
|$100,000 and up
Minimum to open: $100
Minimum average monthly balance to avoid service charge: $1,000
Monthly service charge: $14
$5 return mail fee (per returned statement with incorrect address)
*Use of non-First State Bank ATMs not included in the Allpoint Surcharge-Free Network may result in ATM fees charged by the ATM owner. Fees may be charged for overdrafts and other services.
**A credit of $2 per check pad for your unused checks and $2 for your old ATM or debit card from another financial institution will be issued within two business days of receiving them.
+While alerts are a free service, your phone provider may charge for text messages.
++The overdraft privilege is not a contract or obligation of the bank to pay overdrafts created by withdrawals made by check, in-person, ATM, or other electronic means when insufficient funds exist in an account, but rather a customer service which allows customers to overdraw an account. The overdraft fee is up to $34 per item paid and repayment is expected immediately. The cost will be based upon the dollar amount of the item that will cause the account to be overdrawn. If an account is overdrawn 5 days, on the fifth day and thereafter a $7 fee will be charged for every business day the account is overdrawn. This service is discretionary and may be withdrawn at any time.
~ This account earns interest at a variable rate. Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of May 25, 2013. These rates may change at any time without prior notice. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.