Need to know the exact payment each month for peace of mind? Then a fixed rate mortgage is for you. We offer 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-year fixed-rate mortgages and Jumbo Mortgages.
Visit our Mortgage Center to apply online.
A fixed rate mortgage might be the right solution if you:
- Want consistent monthly payments that will not change
- Plan to be in your home more than 10 years
- Think rates will be higher in the future
After you decide a fixed mortgage is right for you – you need to determine the term:
- 30-year mortgages are our most popular because they have lower payments
- 15-year mortgages are our second most popular; even though payments are higher, the loan gets paid off more quickly
- Regardless of the term, with a fixed-rate mortgage, your payment will remain the same throughout the life of the mortgage
- A variety of terms including 10- 15-, 20-, and 30-year mortgages with or without points
- Jumbo mortgages for loans over $417,000
- Mortgage experts – people you know and trust – who live where you live
- Local decision makers
- Convenient payment options: automatic deduction from any First State Bank checking or savings account, Online Banking, or any First State Bank ATM or night depository
- Visit our Mortgage Center to apply online.
*All loans and pre-qualifications are subject to credit approval and/or acceptable appraisal. You must carry insurance on the property that secures a loan, and flood insurance may be required. Any taxes or additional conditions imposed by the city, state or county that the subject property is located in will be the borrower’s responsibility. Program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. First State Bank Mortgage Company, LLC, is an affiliate of First State Bank.
The federal fair lending laws are a group of laws that prohibit discrimination in credit transactions, including transactions related to residential real estate. These laws include the Fair Housing Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Community Reinvestment Act, and the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act.
In accordance with the fair lending laws, First State Bank is committed to promoting fair housing choice and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race or color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, lawful source of income, familial status, handicap, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) is a federal law designed to enhance consumer protection and reduce fraud in the mortgage lending industry. The SAFE Act requires that all individual mortgage loan originators or MLOs be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry, or NMLS.