Visit our Mortgage Center to apply online.
An Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) is the right solution if you:
- Want or need more home than you can qualify for now at a fixed rate
- Want lower initial rates and payments
- Can maintain payments as adjustment periods vary
- Plan to be in your home less than 10 years
- Think rates will be lower in the future
After you decide an adjustable rate mortgage is right for you – you need to determine the term and if you can afford to pay points to lower your rate.
||Lower for the first 5 years, then may change each year thereafter
||Lower for the first 3 years, then may change each year thereafter
||Lower for the first year, then may change each year thereafter
||Fixed for the first 5 years
||Fixed for the first 3 years
||Fixed for the first year only
- Initial fixed terms from one to five years, with or without points
- Mortgage experts -- people you know and trust – who live where you live
- Local decision makers
- Convenient payment options: automatic deduction from any First State Bank checking or savings account, Online Banking, or any First State Bank ATM or night depository
*All loans and pre-qualifications are subject to credit approval and/or acceptable appraisal. You must carry insurance on the property that secures a loan, and flood insurance may be required. Any taxes or additional conditions imposed by the city, state or county that the subject property is located in will be the borrower’s responsibility. Program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. First State Bank Mortgage Company, LLC, is an affiliate of First State Bank.
Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums, if applicable, and the actual payment obligation may be greater.
The federal fair lending laws are a group of laws that prohibit discrimination in credit transactions, including transactions related to residential real estate. These laws include the Fair Housing Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Community Reinvestment Act, and the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act.
In accordance with the fair lending laws, First State Bank is committed to promoting fair housing choice and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race or color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, lawful source of income, familial status, handicap, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) is a federal law designed to enhance consumer protection and reduce fraud in the mortgage lending industry. The SAFE Act requires that all individual mortgage loan originators or MLOs be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry, or NMLS.