Rollover your retirement savings into a Rollover IRA with your hometown bank, First State Bank of Macomb County, Michigan.
You have several choices regarding how to invest your employer-sponsored retirement plan when you retire or change jobs:
- Move your money into an IRA Rollover (or Roth Rollover)
- Transfer your money into your new employer's plan
- Keep your money in your former employer's plan
- Cash out (withdrawal penalties may apply)
An IRA Rollover may give you the most control over your money.
- Money continues to grow tax-deferred
- Flexible options for beneficiaries to spread out distributions
- Greater control over your savings
- More investment options than you likely had in your current retirement plan
A Rollover IRA can be opened at First State Bank or through PrimeVest Financial Services located at First State Bank. With locations throughout Macomb County, either First State Bank or PrimeVest Financial Services can assist you with the IRA rollover process, making the entire process easier than you'd expect,
Multiple options for your IRA Rollover:
Withdrawals made from a bank certificate of deposit before the maturity date may result in a substantial penalty.
Neither PrimeVest nor First State Bank can provide legal or tax advice.
* PrimeVest is not affiliated with First State Bank but is located in First State Bank. Investment and Insurance Products from PrimeVest Financial Services are: Not a Deposit - Not FDIC Insured - Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency - Not Bank Guaranteed - May Lose Value
Advisory services can only be offered in connection with a PrimeVest Advisory Services Agreement and disclosure brochure.