Rollover your retirement savings into a Rollover IRA with your hometown bank, First State Bank of Macomb County, Michigan.
You have several choices regarding how to invest your employer-sponsored retirement plan when you retire or change jobs:
- Move your money into an IRA Rollover (or Roth Rollover)
- Transfer your money into your new employer's plan
- Keep your money in your former employer's plan
- Cash out (withdrawal penalties may apply)
An IRA Rollover may give you the most control over your money.
- Money continues to grow tax-deferred
- Flexible options for beneficiaries to spread out distributions
- Greater control over your savings
- More investment options than you likely had in your current retirement plan
A Rollover IRA can be opened at First State Bank or through First State Investment Services LLC located at First State Bank. With locations throughout Macomb County, either First State Bank or First State Investment Services LLC can assist you with the IRA rollover process, making the entire process easier than you'd expect,
Multiple options for your IRA Rollover:
Withdrawals made from a bank certificate of deposit before the maturity date may result in a substantial penalty.
Neither First State Bank nor First State Investment Services can provide legal or tax advice.
* Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA and SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. First State Bank and First State Bank Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured by the FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of First State Bank or First State Investment Services or any government agency are not guaranteed by First State Bank or First State Investment Services; and are subject to investment rises, including possible loss of the principal invested.
The LPL Financial representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: AR, AZ, FL, MI, GA & WY.