Business Express Deposit is a service for our business customers that utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your computer and the Internet. You can scan checks received from customers and deposit them electronically to the bank, anytime day or night.
View our demo to learn more.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use this service.
To enroll, please email us
, call Treasury Management at 866-372-1275 or stop in at any branch
- Longer banking day – deposit Monday through Friday until 7:00 p.m., and have funds available the next business day
- Make deposits anytime*
- Very secure – includes multiple layers of security including password protection
- Save time preparing deposits – reduce labor costs and free up staff for other tasks
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank
- Cut costly trips to the bank
- Reduce check fraud – faster check-clearing allows you to act sooner on returned checks
What you'll need:
- An account with First State Bank
- A computer with current version of Microsoft® XP, service pack 3 or higher and a USB 2.0 port
- Desktop check scanner with web based access
- Internet connection
Monthly maintenance fee: $50
Per-item scanned: None
Scanner cost: Varies