Merchant Services allows your business to confidently accept any payment your customers present via online, phone or in-person. Services are provided by FiNet Solutions, a firm which provides a network of merchant payment processing services and solutions to community banks throughout the country.*
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance of the most widely used electronic payment options including
- American Express®
- JCB® transactions
- Purchasing cards
- Fleet cards
- ATM/Debit (including PIN-based and signature based transactions)
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards
Gift & Loyalty Cards can generate additional revenue and boost incremental sales
- bring in new customers and build your brand
- reduce fraud and losses since payments are received upfront
- gift card holders, many times, spend more than the issuing value of the card
- loyalty cards let customers earn rewards or discounts on future services, thus encouraging return visits
Additional Solutions to optimize your processing services:
Electronic Check Conversion
- Minimize returned checks by converting a paper check into an electronic purchase right at the point-of-sale
- Improve cash flow with verification, conversion (electronic imaging to the bank) and guaranteed check services
- Process transactions regardless of location
- Turn a cell phone into a point-of-sale device
- Alleviate account receivable issues, while adding security and professionalism to your payment acceptance method
Contactless Payments allow consumers to simply wave or tap their credit or debit card in front of a reader - frequently known as "pay and go".
eCommerce Services - integrated web and payment services allows you to offer secure internet shopping to consumers easily and cost effectively.
* First State Bank provides information related to these services as a convenience to our customers. Although we recommend use of FiNet Solutions, First State Bank neither makes any warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the services offered by FiNet Solutions.