Additional Services /
Paying bills just got easier. No checks, no stamps, no lines. All Online Banking customers get Online BillPay for free! You’re in control – you decide who to pay, how much and when.
If you already have a checking account with us, you need to sign up for free Online Banking, then BillPay is free within Online Banking.
View our demo
for our upgraded service which begins April 23, 2014.
- Electronic payments - approximately 85% of payments are electronic
- Fast payments - bills paid electronically only require two day set-up prior to due date
- Flexible scheduling options - set-up one-time or recurring payment days, weeks or even months in advance
- Easy payee set-up - popular payees are already set up, allowing you to easily select from a pre-existing list
- Extended customer service hours - from 7:00 am to 1:00 am ET Monday through Friday
- Person-to-person payments - send money electronically to anyone in the U.S. with a valid email and bank account - even if they are not a First State Bank customer
- Account-to-account transfers - send money electronically from your First State Bank account to your accounts at other financial institutions in the U.S.
- Easy-to-access payment history
If you already have a checking account with us, you need to sign up for free Online Banking and then BillPay is free.
If you are already using Online Banking, simply click on the BillPay tab to get started.
Rates & Fees
Monthly maintenance fee: None
Per account/access/item fee: None