Directs and supervises a CSR staff and operations by coordinating the activities of the line ensuring professional and efficient customer service while adhering to all bank and security procedures.
- Perform accurate transaction processing within established guidelines, policies and procedures for all customer transactions
- Protect the bank's assets by adhering to all security, confidentiality and compliance policies
- Maintain a professional decorum and the highest of standards in the delivery of quality customer service
- Actively engage in the sales routines and methodologies to deepen/widen customer relationships while becoming a need based solution provider
- Maintain acceptable cash balancing records
- Perform supervisory duties of the immediate teller line, including but not limited to, scheduling, training, coaching and counseling, cash controls and audit/compliances functionality
- Exercise appropriate leadership skills through consistent and objective oversight and motivation of staff, while being actively engaged in attaining branch goals/objectives
- Perform cross training functions to enable proficiencies of front office work flows
- Other duties as assigned
- One to two years related job experience
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalency (GED)
Schedule: Hours will vary
Bank Working hours - you may be scheduled to work any of the following days:
- Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday - Friday: 8:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Pre-employment Drug Screening Requirement
First State Bank has a vital interest in maintaining safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for its employees and customers. As such, all applicants considered for employment with First State Bank must successfully complete a drug screening evaluation prior to employment.
Pre-employment Credit Verification Requirement
In connection with your application for employment, First State Bank may obtain consumer reports concerning you for purposes relating to your potential employment. If 25% or more of your accounts are in "poor standing" per our source, Employment Insight, consideration for employment will be denied. If this occurs, you will be notified of your right to obtain a free Employment Insight Profile Report within 60 days.