Responsible for providing loan support to branch and operation staff.
- Board new loans to bank's system
- Familiarity with the loan requirements of the ITI Loan Accounting System
- Ability to enter loan maintenance changes and corrections
- Process payments, research and resolve servicing problems and handle customer complaints
- Obtain credit reports when needed
- Complete loan close outs
- Prepare discharges and termination statements
- Track insurance on collateral, titles on car loans and UCC's
- Review escrow analysis annually
- Monitor and pay taxes and insurance on escrow loans
- Solve complex issues, leaad speical projects and prepare specialized reports including FNMA and SBA
- Other duties as assigned
- Three to five years related job experience
- Knowledge of MS Office, Navigator, Director, Premier Platform, MS Access
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Good attention to detail and confident ability to make decisions
- High school diploma or equivalency (GED)
Pre-employment Drug Screening Requirement
First State Bank has a vital interest in maintaining safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for its employees and customers. As such, all applicants considered for employment with First State Bank must successfully complete a drug screening evaluation prior to employment.
Pre-employment Credit Verification Requirement
In connection with your application for employment, First State Bank may obtain consumer reports concerning you for purposes relating to your potential employment. If 25% or more of your accounts are in "poor standing" per our source, Employment Insight, consideration for employment will be denied. If this occurs, you will be notified of your right to obtain a free Employment Insight Profile Report within 60 days.