The Mortgage Assistant is responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative and support tasks for two loan originators simultaneously.
- Perform wide variety of administrative and support tasks for loan originators
- Schedule meetings
- File, data input, handle routine phone calls
- Marketing to current and potential customers
- Communicate the status and progress of loans with borrower, loan originator and realtor/builder
- Clearly and effectively communicate across multiple platforms (phone, email, in-person, text, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Two to four years job related experience
- Customer service experience
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Good attention to detail and confident ability to make decisions
- Ability to work independently
- High School or GED
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office/Outlook and Publisher
- Knowledge of Mortgage Builder a plus (but not required)
Pre-employment Drug Screening Requirement
First State Bank has a vital interest in maintaining safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for its employees and customers. As such, all applicants considered for employment with First State Bank must successfully complete a drug screening evaluation prior to employment.
Pre-employment Credit Verification Requirement
In connection with your application for employment, First State Bank may obtain consumer reports concerning you for purposes relating to your potential employment. If 25% or more of your accounts are in "poor standing" per our source, Employment Insight, consideration for employment will be denied. If this occurs, you will be notified of your right to obtain a free Employment Insight Profile Report within 60 days.
First State Bank in an equal employment opportunity employer. EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V