Responsible for establishing and maintaining a compliance program and compliance training program for officers and employees; provide necessary supervision and review of policy and procedure development, compliance audit procedures and consumer complaint response.
- Establish and maintain the Bank's compliance program
- Keep informed of all regulatory changes and requirements
- Update and implement the Bank's internal compliance training program
- Prepare for and act as point person in regulatory compliance examinations
- Monitor resolution of consumer complaints
- Formulate and update risk assessments and Bank policies and procedures to maintain bank compliance with applicable compliance statutes, regulations and interpretations
- Establish and maintain an ongoing program for training personnel
- Prepare for regulatory examinations, function as liaison with regulators, ensure adequate corrective action process
- Develop and maintain current compliance audit programs
- Review and prepare detailed reports of audit findings, presenting irregularities or exceptions to the Board of Directors, Audit Committee, Senior Management and responsible Department Heads
- Perform regular audits of all appropriate areas
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years experience
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Familiar with all areas of Banking
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with computer programs
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Pre-employment Drug Screening Requirement
First State Bank has a vital interest in maintaining safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for its employees and customers. As such, all applicants considered for employment with First State Bank must successfully complete a drug screening evaluation prior to employment.
Pre-employment Credit Verification Requirement
In connection with your application for employment, First State Bank may obtain consumer reports concerning you for purposes relating to your potential employment. If 25% or more of your accounts are in "poor standing" per our source, Employment Insight, consideration for employment will be denied. If this occurs, you will be notified of your right to obtain a free Employment Insight Profile Report within 60 days.
First State Bank in an equal employment opportunity employer. EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V