Responsible for the preparation of Commercial Loan closings and Letters of Credit.
- Order and review title work, surveys, flood determinations, UCC's, appraisals and any other items required to perfect the Bank's lien position
- Prepare actual closing packages in accordance with Bank approval and policy
- Perform initial loan file review and compile checklist to prepare for pre-closing review
- Ensure Commercial loans are only funded after all approved requirements are met
- Maintain a work in process log
- Prepare Letters of Credit
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years experience
- Experience in construction loan monitoring preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with compter programs
- Laserpro experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalency (GED)
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Pre-employment Drug Screening Requirement
First State Bank has a vital interest in maintaining safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for its employees and customers. As such, all applicants considered for employment with First State Bank must successfully complete a drug screening evaluation prior to employment.
Pre-employment Credit Verification Requirement
In connection with your application for employment, First State Bank may obtain consumer reports concerning you for purposes relating to your potential employment. If 25% or more of your accounts are in "poor standing" per our source, Employment Insight, consideration for employment will be denied. If this occurs, you will be notified of your right to obtain a free Employment Insight Profile Report within 60 days.
First State Bank in an equal employment opportunity employer. EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V