Responsible for using established underwriting techniques on commercial credit requests and performing portfolio maintenance related activities on existing commercial loan relationships.
- Prepare committee presentation sheets for new and existing commercial credits
- Produce cash flows using Excel software
- Produce collateral charts using acceptable valuation methods and approved advance rates
- Spread financial statements using Moody's Risk Analyst software
- Use the Banks ITI software to itemize lending and deposit relationships of commercial loan customers
- Comment on existing customers' compliance with financial statement reporting requirements
- Verify lien positions, proper insurance and tax payment status
- Verify compliance with covenants
- Record committee minutes for upper management reporting
- Run and analyze personal credit reports
- Prepare a "Credit Department Opinion" and review existing risk rating for committee presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- Analytical, organizational, and accounting skills
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Business, Accounting preferred
Pre-employment Drug Screening Requirement
First State Bank has a vital interest in maintaining safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for its employees and customers. As such, all applicants considered for employment with First State Bank must successfully complete a drug screening evaluation prior to employment.
Pre-employment Credit Verification Requirement
In connection with your application for employment, First State Bank may obtain consumer reports concerning you for purposes relating to your potential employment. If 25% or more of your accounts are in "poor standing" per our source, Employment Insight, consideration for employment will be denied. If this occurs, you will be notified of your right to obtain a free Employment Insight Profile Report within 60 days.