Human Resource solutions that maximize buying power, save time and increase employee satisfaction.
To learn more
please email us
, call Treasury Management at 866-372-1275, or stop in at any branch
First State Bank, through WorkLife HR, has developed Payroll and Employee Benefits solutions specifically for the small to mid-sized employer that will provide Fortune 500 branding advantages, maximize buying power, save time, and increase employee satisfaction.
Through a Cetera Investment Services representative, located at First State Bank, you will gain access to a full-range of investment products and services.
You will work with professionals who are able to provide unbiased recommendations that integrate a broad scope of both business and individual products in the areas of:
The goal is to offer a convenient, personalized team of professionals to provide guidance on payroll, human resources and group benefit services you need.
If you answered Yes to any of the following questions, perhaps you can benefit from a free consultation to analyze your current HR situation.
- Do you find it difficult to keep up with the new human resource laws to ensure compliance?
- Are you facing another Healthcare increase or reduction in benefits to maintain costs?
- Is your workers' compensation modifier .75% or higher?
- Have you had unemployment benefits paid when you haven't had time to investigate the claim?
- Do you want to improve your cash flow and profitability?
- Do you want to minimize non-revenue generating functions from your company?
- Would you like to gain leverage to reduce costs through group buying power?
- Would you like to minimize your legal exposure and ensure that compliance errors don't result in costs to your company?
- Would you and your employees enjoy the convenience of a web-based payroll system providing 24x7 access from any computer?
- Are you operating without an employee handbook in place?
1 Human Resource Management, Payroll Administration and Group Benefits are provided by WorkLife HR, www.worklifehr.com
2 Securities and insurance products are offered by Cetera Investment Services, Inc., an independent, registered broker/dealer and registered investment adviser. Member FINRA/SIPC.