Banker Jr. FAQs
- Q. What is Banker Jr.?
- A. Banker Jr. is a free mobile app to help kids save and learn money recognition and budgeting through games. There is NO interface to any bank account - it is a learning tool designed for kids ages 2 through 10.
- Q. Is there a cost for families to use Banker Jr.?
- A. No. The app can be downloaded for free.
- Q. Do I have to be a customer of First State Bank to use Banker Jr.?
- A. No. Banker Jr. is available to anyone as a community service from First State Bank.
- Q. What is the activation process?
- A. There is a one-time activation process to create a username and password and in order to do that you need an activation code. The username and password can then be used to unlock the app on multiple devices in the family. Click here to activate Banker Jr. - an activation code is prepopulated on the webpage.
- Q. Why is there an activation process?
- A. Since the app is designed for kids it is important that the parent authorize use of the app.
- Q. Is Banker Jr. safe for kids to use?
- A. Absolutely. No identifying information about the child is asked. No real money changes hands in Banker Jr., it is a digital passbook (no direct link to accounts at any bank). Games are safe with positive messaging and no soliciting.
- Q. I am a teacher and I would like to incorporate Banker Jr. into my curriculum. Can I do that?
- A. Certainly. Please contact the Marketing Department at First State Bank; call toll-free 866-372-1275 and ask for Marketing. They will be able to help you with a multi-use activation code and other helpful materials.
- Q. How do I specifically set-up an account in Banker Jr.?
- A. Banker Jr.'s YouTube video can answer all your account specific questions.
- Q. What if I need assistance with the app? (i.e. resetting a user password?)
- A. Simply email email@example.com, be sure to include First State Bank name in the email.
Ready to Get Started?
We are too.
Locations & Hours
Find a Location or ATM near you.
Search by city/state
Branch Hours and Info