Banker Jr. FAQs
- Q. What is Banker Jr.?
- A. Banker Jr. is a free mobile app to help kids save and learn money recognition and budgeting through games. There is NO interface to any bank account - it is a learning tool designed for kids ages 2 through 10.
- Q. Is there a cost for families to use Banker Jr.?
- A. No. The app can be downloaded for free.
- Q. Do I have to be a customer of First State Bank to use Banker Jr.?
- A. No. Banker Jr. is available to anyone as a community service from First State Bank.
- Q. Is Banker Jr. safe for kids to use?
- A. Absolutely. No identifying information about the child is asked. No real money changes hands in Banker Jr., it is a digital passbook (no direct link to accounts at any bank). Games are safe with positive messaging and no soliciting.
- Q. I am a teacher and I would like to incorporate Banker Jr. into my curriculum. Can I do that?
- A. Certainly. Please contact the Marketing Department at First State Bank; call toll-free 866-372-1275 and ask for Marketing.
- Q. How do I specifically set-up an account in Banker Jr.?
- A. Banker Jr.'s YouTube video can help answer all your account specific questions.
- Q. What if I need assistance with the app? (i.e. resetting a user password?)
- A. Simply email email@example.com, be sure to include First State Bank name in the email. You can email right from the app.
Ready to Get Started?
We are too.
Locations & Hours
Find a Location or ATM near you.
Search by city/state
Branch Hours and Info