Personalized Debit Card FAQs
- Q. Can I put a picture on my ATM card or business debit card?
- A. Personalized debit cards are only available for personal debit cards.
- Q. Can I have a different card design than my joint cardholder?
- A. Yes. Both primary and joint cardholders on the account can request a personalized debit card. The images can be different on each card. A design fee is applied for each design.
- Q. How long will it take to receive my card?
- A. After your request has been submitted and approved, you can expect your card within 10-12 business days via U.S. Mail.
- Q. Will my existing card work until my new personalized card arrives?
- A. Yes. Your existing card will continue to work until you activate your new personalized debit card. Please securely destroy your old card once the new card is activated.
- Q. How often can I change my card design?
- A. You can change your card design as often as you want for a design fee of $9.95. Please note, your existing First State Bank debit card, whether it is personalized or standard card issued, will no longer work when your new personalized card is activated.
- Q. How do I know if my image has been approved?
- A. Every submitted image is reviewed for compliance and must also follow the image guidelines. Once your image is approved, you will receive an email notification stating your image has been approved. Your card is submitted to production and, you should receive it in the mail within 10-12 business days.
- Q. What if my image is denied?
- A. An image will be rejected if it violates the image guidelines. If this occurs, an email will be sent to you. You can then resubmit a new image. This service may be revoked from anyone who continually submits images that violate the image guidelines. In most cases, solving the problem may be as simple as selecting an image that isn't trademarked or under copyright.
- Q. What happens when my card expires. Will my new card still have my personalized image?
- A. Yes. Upon expiration of your card, any reissued cards will have the same image as your most recently requested design.
- Q. If I lose my personalized card, will my replacement card have my personalized image?
- A. No. A new card with a new account number and PIN on First State Bank's standard card design is ordered when a card I reported lost or stolen. If you want another personalized card, you must submit another picture image. A $9.95 design fee will apply.
- Q. Can I order a new card using this system if my card was lost or stolen?
- A. No. This service is not intended to replace a lost or stolen card. Report a lost or stolen card immediately to 800-554-8969.
- Q. If I'm notified by First State Bank that my card has been compromised at a merchant or vendor, when my card is reissued, will it have the same photo as the card that was compromised?
- A. No. Cards that have been part of a large scale compromise are processed by an outside company that is only able to issue cards on First State Bank's standard card design. If you'd like another personalized debit card, please contact us and we can work with you to request another personalized card.
Ready to Get Started?
We are too.
Locations & Hours
Find a Location or ATM near you.
Search by city/state
Branch Hours and Info