Banker Jr. is a free mobile app to help kids save and learn money recognition and budgeting through games. There is NO interface to any bank account - this is a learning tool designed for kids ages 2 through 10.
First State Bank is pleased to offer the Banker Jr. app as a community service.
Banker Jr. Features:
- Kids can track accounts
- Kids can set savings goals for things like bikes, Wii
- Parents can track allowance
- App works across mobile phones and tablets
Additional "Passbook" features
- Positive reinforcement
- Birthday message
- Music and sound
Financial Literacy Games featuring "Piggums", the animated guide to the world of Banker Jr.
- Toddler - Piggums Candy Factory
- Early Elementary School - Piggums Candy Factory/Matching Game
- Later Elementary School - Piggums Dig/Matching Game
- Early Middle School - Piggums Village
The mobile app works on Apple and Android phones and tablets (but not on laptop or desktop computers).
Follow these simple steps to activate the app:
- Download Banker Jr. from the App Store or Google Play
- Choose New User and fill in name, email, zip code and establish a username and password
- Select First State Bank MI from the drop down menu
- Check and accept the License Agreement
- Begin to enjoy Banker Jr.
Note: Multiple devices can access the same family account by usingthe same username and password