2016 Calendar Photo Contest
Grab your camera! It’s time to enter First State Bank’s 2016 Calendar Photo Contest – we want your scenic shots of Macomb County! Contest runs from January 1, 2015 through August 7, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
- Photos must be of landscape/scenic views taken within Macomb County. Examples include sailboats, Lake St. Clair, sunrise/sunsets, flower-lined public walkways or public parks.
- Photos must be of public areas and not of privately owned areas; people in photographs are required to be completely unrecognizable.
- Photos of all seasons are encouraged and should have been taken in the last five years.
- Photos must be the sole and original work of the contestant and not copied, in whole or in part, from any other work.
- All submitted photos will become the property of First State Bank and will not be returned.
- First State Bank, its successors and assigns, has the exclusive right in perpetuity to reproduce, use, and/or transmit the submitted photo, in whole or in part, in any type of media, including promotional and/or marketing materials, advertisements, or on its website.
- Submit photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A completed and signed Entry Form (PDF)* must be included with each submitted photo.
- You may submit up to four (4) photos for judging but please submit them as separate entries. If submitting the Entry Form separate from your photo entry, use the same name used in your email to correctly match Entry Forms with photo submissions.
- Only digital photos submitted as a JPEG will be accepted and must be submitted as actual size of 11” x 8 ½” (horizontal) with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi or higher; otherwise the Entry will be disqualified.
- Thirteen winning photos – one for each month plus a cover photo – will be selected on August 14, 2015, by a panel of volunteer judges.
- Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within one week of judging, and will have the option of having their name and hometown recognized in the photo credit.
- Winners will receive two calendars mailed to the address provided on their Entry Form and a $25 gift card.
- Employees of First State Bank can enter the contest, but are not eligible to win cash prizes.
*Requires Adobe Acrobat (free download)