Knowing what's down the road can help you prepare for expected and unexpected events in retirement.
No matter what your marital status, odds are that one day you will be financially responsible for yourself. Today, with contributing factors like a divorce rate of 36-50%, women earning lower average and lifetime earnings, and outliving men - some women are finding themselves coming up short in retirement. Don't let this happen to you.
Join us for our seminar: Women & Investing - 5 Strategies that can help you Take Control of your Financial Future.
||Villa Penna, 43985 Hayes Road, Sterling Heights
||Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
||Securing your Financial Future seminar
You'll learn strategies to help:
- Maximize income from IRAs, 401(k)s and other retirement plans
- Enhance your portfolio's growth potential to keep up with rising costs
- Make the most of your Social Security benefits
- Guarantee more income for life
- Prepare for unexpected life events including divorce
Seating is limited. Dinner/refreshments will be provided.
RSVP by August 12, 2014.
Contact Debbie Maniaci at 586-445-6628 or email@example.com.