- Perform centralized telephone support and seek ways to gain efficiencies for the bank and customers
- Assist customers with technical issues for online banking, mobile banking, etc.
- Assist business customers with Business Online Banking and Remote Deposit
- Develop and maintain up-to-date procedures for all areas of support
- Assist with various projects as assigned my management including, but not limited to, scanning and report review
- Provide support for compromised card cases
- Responds to branch support calls
- Handle account discrepancies
- Meet and exceed service standard, department and individual goals
- 9-18 months related job experience
- Customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of computers, operating systems, browsers, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Typing minimum of 40 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalency (GED)
- Higher education and/or certifications a plus
Schedule: Hours will vary
Bank working hours – you may be scheduled to work any of the following days:
Monday – Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursday – Friday: 8:30 am to 7:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Pre-employment Drug Screening Requirement
First State Bank has a vital interest in maintaining safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for its employees and customers. As such, all applicants considered for employment with First State Bank must successfully complete a drug screening evaluation prior to employment.
Pre-employment Credit Verification Requirement
In connection with your application for employment, First State Bank may obtain consumer reports concerning you for purposes relating to your potential employment. If 25% or more of your accounts are in “poor standing” per our source, Employment Insight, consideration for employment will be denied. If this occurs, you will be notified of your right to obtain a free Employment Insight Profile Report within 60 days.