- Coordinate sales appointments, make presentations and complete all necessary paperwork on successful sales
- Initiate paperwork involving cancellations, surrenders, and/or partial withdrawals
- Activity and production goals will be established and monitored
- Achieve a minimum of fifteen portfolio reviews and/or consultations per week
- Continually make efforts to identify outside sources of funds for prospects, and utilize the information to enhance the percentage of "new money sales"
- Comply with regulations and policies of Cetera, all state and federal securities regulators and self regulatory organizations
- Conduct sales and/or referral training seminars
- General office duties
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years related job experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and confident ability to make decisions
- Analytical, organizational, and accounting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of PC skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation/graphics software
- Bachelor's Degree
- Series 7 License
- State life insurance license
- Continue to maintain licenses and professional designations on a yearly basis
Pre-employment Drug Screening Requirement
First State Bank has a vital interest in maintaining safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for its employees and customers. As such, all applicants considered for employment with First State Bank must successfully complete a drug screening evaluation prior to employment.
Pre-employment Credit Verification Requirement
In connection with your application for employment, First State Bank may obtain consumer reports concerning you for purposes relating to your potential employment. If 25% or more of your accounts are in "poor standing" per our source, Employment Insight, consideration for employment will be denied. If this occurs, you will be notified of your right to obtain a free Employment Insight Profile Report within 60 days.
First State Bank in an equal employment opportunity employer. EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V