Policies and Disclosures
- Your deposits are protected at a higher level. The safest place for your money is still in the bank.
- Your privacy concerns are important to us and protecting your personal information is our first priority.
- We are committed to safeguarding your information. Here are the steps we have taken and you need to take to secure your information.
Online Banking Disclosures
- Providing a quality online banking experience is our priority. These disclosures describe our terms and conditions for Personal and Business Online Banking.
Funds Availability Policy
- In the interest of consumer awareness, this disclosure describes your ability to withdraw funds from your accounts at First State Bank.
Website Usage Disclosure
- Providing you a quality online banking experience is our priority. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions as described.
Personalized Debit Card Usage Disclosure
- When you order your First State Bank personalized debit card, you agree to our terms and conditions as described.
Unlawful Internet Gambling Act
- The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act prohibits the Bank from processing transactions in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful internet gambling.
Ready to Get Started?
We are too.
Locations & Hours
Find a Location or ATM near you.
Search by city/state
Branch Hours and Info