Business Online BillPay lets you pay any company or individual in the U.S. from your business or personal accounts.
Save time and money by paying your bills online - it's secure, fast and easy.
If you are already using Business Online Banking, simply click on the BillPay tab to get started.
- Electronic payments - over 85% of payments are electronic
- Fast payments - bills paid electronically only require two day set-up prior to due date
- Flexible scheduling options - set-up one-time or recurring payments days, weeks or even months in advance
- Easy payee set-up - popular payees are already set up, allowing you to easily select from a pre-existing list
- Extended Customer Service hours - from 7:30 am to 2:00 am EST, by phone or "LiveChat"
- Person-to-person payments - send money electronically to anyone in the U.S. with a valid email and bank account
- Account-to-account transfers - send money electronically from your First State Bank account to your accounts at other financial institutions in the U.S.
- Easy-to-access payment history - including a calendar view
- Manage payroll - quickly schedule electronic payments to employees
- Tax payments - easily make payments through Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
- Additional features include the ability to set dual signatures or approvals for payments, multi-user entitlements for employees, payment thresholds for employees and more
Rates & Fees
Monthly maintenance fee: None
Per account/access/item fee: None